Instead of mimicking the style of metal halide and fluorescent, led high bay is uniquely designed to maximize the optics, heat management, and lifetimes of rigorously tested LEDs. As a result, LED high bay is superior to traditional lighting sources such as metal halide, fluorescent, HID and high pressure sodium fixtures in many areas.
Additional benefits as following:
1) High Efficacy: LED high bay delivers high efficacy or lumens per watt. Some of Elite Semicon’s models deliver more than 100 lumens per watt!
2) Energy Efficient: Elite Semicon’s LED requires minimal energy to operate, delivering savings of up to 70% on energy costs.
3) Controllable: Unlike traditional light sources, LED high bay is easy to control. Especially controlling dimming and on/off with occupancy sensors has no negative effect on the lifetime of LED high bay.
4) Long Lifetimes: On normal condition, the lifetime of LED high bay is over 70,000 hours, which greatly surpass the lifetime of filament lamp.
5) Extremely Low Maintenance: Elite Semicon’s LED fixtures are backed by an industry-leading 5-year warranty. In fact, they didn’t receive any LED fixtures that they sold return back company.
6) Instant On: No warm-up period is required.
For specific information on Elite Semicon’s LED high bay, please visit the website or contact the customer service on how your current lighting application can benefit by lower energy usage, less maintenance costs, and longer lamp lifetimes.