In E-Lite, there are two kinds of LED Area Light , one is Smart series and the other is Edge series. So what's the distinction between them? Let’s focus on the installation of 100W LED Area Light?
In summary, Smart series LED Area Light has several kinds of installation, including hook/chain mount, pendant mount (1/2”or 3/4”NPT), surface mount, universal hanging bracket and screw mount while Edge series only has surface mount. Here is the surface mount of Smart series LED Area Light.
1. Bolt the anchor plate to the ceiling securely.
2. Hook the fixture to the anchor plate.
3. Insert the screw to secure the hook to the anchor plate.
4. Wiring.(Connect supply wires to luminaire wire leads per the wiring diagram using methods that comply with all applicable codes.)
In contrast of Smart series, the installation steps of Edge series are much simpler.
1. Fix the Bracket to the Ceiling with Screw
2. Wiring. (Connect supply wires to luminaire wire leads per the wiring diagram using methods that comply with all applicable codes.)
To learn more about the other kinds of Smart series LED Area Light installation methods, please download the catalog of E-Lite.