In most LED Wall Pack companies, the steps of assembly are a little complexed while the assembly is very simple in E-Lite Semiconductor Inc. Now let's see how to assembly LED Wall Pack and the distinction between assembly from E-Lite and other companies.
The assembly of other companies is like this:
1. Open the Luminaire.
· Unscrew the two outside screws.
· Lift the top to expose the wiring.
· Easily disconnect and reconnect the power.
· Remove the bottom screw to mount.
· Pass the wires through the bottom panel.
2. Reassemble the luminaire
· Attach the hinges firstly.
· Close the housing, but tuck in the wires.
· Reattach the two side screws.
· It's easily to put back together.
3. Attach the glare shades.
· Attach the glare shades to the two side clamps.
· Fix the glare shades with two provided screws.
Is it too much trouble, right? The assembly of E-Lite is very simple. Customers don't need to open and reassemble the luminaire because E-Lite has finished these steps for them. The only thing that customers need to do is just to attach the glare shades to the luminaire.